Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
He's a good player, and will probably be a great player in the future. I remember hearing all the hype about this guy before he entered into the league (with the lockout keeping him out an extra year and all).

Glad to see he's finally found some room on the Devils roster. I haven't seen him play much though.

What's his offencive upside, and how's his defencive game? For some reason I'm finding myself comparing him to Alexander Steen.

I've been hearing "Future Captain of the Devils" quite a lot, so he must be something special.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he definetley is something special. He knows how to score, simply put. He always is in the right place at the right time. I really liked his passing this past year and his defensive game could use some improvement.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Yeah, I saw some of his goals. He's quite agile and nifty down low.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah thats him..i do have to say that he should beef up a bit. he gets knocked down very easily BUT he gets right up...he got drilled by some 250+ players and he got up like nothing happened, i like that!

·
Registered
47 Posts
He is probably on his way out of New Jeresy know that Lou said he will live with Scott Gomez's contrat. It puts The devel over the cap. Old Lou has to find a way to get back under it.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I don't think he'll be on his way out any time soon. Parise isn't even 22 yet, and he's one of New Jersey's top prospects. He's currently making $703K which I don't think is too much for the Devils to swallow despite the Cap situation that they're currently in.

I would be very surprised if he were to be traded.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts