Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who was your favourite Winnepeg Jet player of all time? Mine was Dale Hawerchuk. He turned the club around. He was a talented player with one of the best wrist shots I have ever seen. I also liked Selanne although he didn't last long. I also liked Thomas Steen. Thomas Steen was a legend on Winnepeg. He played the most games for them in their franchise.

What was your favourite player ever on the Winnepeg Jets?

·
Banned
961 Posts
Favorite Winnipeg Jet

masterofhockeyknowledge said:
Who was your favourite Winnepeg Jet player of all time? Mine was Dale Hawerchuk. He turned the club around. He was a talented player with one of the best wrist shots I have ever seen. I also liked Selanne although he didn't last long. I also liked Thomas Steen. Thomas Steen was a legend on Winnepeg. He played the most games for them in their franchise.

What was your favourite player ever on the Winnepeg Jets?
I will agree with you on Dale Hawerchuk but i will have to say Bobby Hull who played with the winnipeg jets in the old WHA before there were merged into the NHL in the 1979-80 season.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Teppo Numminen and Teemu Selanne.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Kim Clackson. Anybody who can roll up over 200 pims in each of two separate seasons is cool with me.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Teemu Selanne. *throws the glove into the air and shoots at it*

That memory is etched in my head forever. He scored on John Tanner. Lol.

I loved it when he wore #13.
Don Cherry - "Does anybody have any mustard?" " pow pow pow" haha so good.

That one break away goal he scored is epic, Coming down, dips the shoulder, lifts the leg, fakes one way goes the other, snipes. Goalie had no chance

·
Registered
456 Posts
Doug Smail

My favorite Jet was Doug Smail. He set the NHL record for
fastest goal from the start of a game, and I will never
forget it when he ruined Paul Skidmore's debut in goal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts