Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is the anything goes lounge, and whoever created it said hockey, polotics, girls, electronics, music or whatever we wish...

but i dont see where it says we can talk about guys.. well, im ready to change that.. so talk about whatever guy you want, your favorite hockey player... or any other guy for that matter.. post pictures, comments ect. on whatever you want, I have seen this on another forum and there are 542 pages.

so ill let you all decide on what you want... in it..

·
Registered
230 Posts
hmm boys eh???? i could tlk none stop!! haha

well... as you can see im a big sundin fan!! i think hes awesome!! he even has his own page in my site (which is on my sig) lol ....

hes playing his last yr of his contract next year...then after i hope he re-signs! lol i dnt wanna see him go somewhere else! but if he does..i hope he gets the cup b4 he retires... i know he doesnt want it to be like Ray Bourque...but i just want him to have the CUP!!!!! lol and he says hes not someone who retires at 40 yrs old.. and hes already 35 =( which he could be re-born lmao :p haha!! i dno! but thats my story..for now lmao

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright, mine was brendan shanahan, when he was a wing, all though i still love shanny, and he will always be a favorite! I love CHELI!!! hes a great player, I know some people down him for sometimes how he argues ect.

But you cannot downplay talent, the guy is a freakin work horse! even better he wants to play till his fifty, if he has what it takes! I say by all means! do it cheli! detroit loves you!

as far as looks, i guess these guys are two great looking ones, they both have aged nicely... when i was younger, like twelve, i had a crush on both of them LOL! crazy i know!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha very true.. for being old, i say better with age on these hockey players.

hmm there are some not so pretty ones like Homer, but he has a great personality! I met the guy, hes really cool!

·
Registered
230 Posts
ahh thats nice! dno who that is though :S lol...

sundin's the reason why i started liking hockey,and the leafs haha! he showed me the card and i thought he was goergous so i was like ok lol..he had long hair then..so cute hehe, but now a lil bald..but still cute with his helmet hehe :p

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Homer is Tomas Holmstrom.. the guy its totally awesome in front of the net! i like players for their skill.. looks are cool.. but skill is EVERYTHING!

·
Registered
230 Posts
well of course!! (i was young then) lol :p
who do you think is an exellent player? but u dislike him?

for me, its alfie..hes awesome..but has attitude :mad: lol and plays for the sens...haha :p

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wayne Gretzky.. if we are talking retired players.. Right now, if the wings play against him, well It would be Todd Bertuzzi, the guy is a beast on the ice, I have total respect for him though..

Honestly, if he ever came to Detroit I think I would absolutely love having him on the team.

the only other one i Cant stand at all this is the top of the list mind you, IS FORSBERG.. the guy totally sucks, and used cheap dives to get a power play for his teammates.

ah well, how bout the goalie you hate the most.. Mine again would have been Patty! :p

there would have only been one thing I loved him for and that was not getting that puck on the statue of liberty goal in 2002!!!! HAHAAHA!

·
Registered
230 Posts
haha nice!! hmm goalie eh??

Hasek would be mine...that guy is a freaken wall!! he's so awsome and it pisses me off :p lol but i do like him... i hate to love him, kinda thing... but now hes a wing eh? glad hes playing for them and not the sens hehe :p

i like seeing guys over 40 still playing, i think its nice that they love the game so much that they wanna play till they;re in wheel chairs, like chelios..hes old, and still great, hasek too... belfour..not so lucky :p lol i also wish yezerman would play anotehr year.. i really enjoy watching that guy!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya stevie is a true living legend.. hes now underneath holland from what I understand

1 - 11 of 11 Posts