·
Registered
1,140 Posts
TURK_BRODA said:
wut players do u hate the most??

Jermery roenick
chelios
and of course avery

hmm the better question would be why do you hate Chelios, JR, and Avery? make it not so condensed.. Chelios is my favorite player so dont hack him to shreds too much.. people that hate chelios, well, if he was on your team, youd love him.. trust me.. I respected him when he was in chicago.. there was just no way that i could hate that good of a player! he salvaged his career in detroit and has done an excellent job here. too bad people cant look beyond oh i just hate this player just because.. really doesnt make sense unless you have a reason.

I never liked Roy when he played.. because he always acted like he was better than everyone on ice. well the '02 playoffs proved that theory to be incorrect.

The only thing i like about patrick is that beautiful statue of liberty goal... how sweet it is;) :D

Forsberg, that guy just urks me.. all he ever did before that lockout was dive.. no wonder he had the nickname of floppa.:laugh:

There is somthing about sackic i cannot stand either. i dont know exactly what it is.. but hes just an annoying player.. a setup artist no, more or less.

PS: I thought guys would have broader oppinions of why they dislike who or what in sports.. im in utter shock

·
Registered
91 Posts
lol...I actually love most of the players that have been mentioned in this thread. I love witty, cocky, funny players with personality by the ton(I personally think the nhl could use more players like that).

That said..
I absolutely HATE Brian Marchement. I can't stand anyone who's willing to end a players career...deliberately. I've always hated this guy. He's taken shots on the knees of some of my favorite players, which has had me hate him even more. The only player in the nhl, who i've actually wished severe career ending injuries upon. What annoys me more, is how well he's been able to get away with it. Nothing is more cowardly than trying to blow someones knee out when they're unsuspecting of it. Thats even worse than a deliberate elbow to someones head, in my opinion.

Anyways, by the lenght of my paragraph...I think you get the picture. I don't like the guy.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I don't like Kovalchuk. I am not denying his talent because he is a talented player but he just seems really cocky and arrogant to me. And the illegal sticks :mad:, I know there's more players that use them but he is the only one that stands out at the moment. And his actions on the ice.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
look shanny no 1 can say JR deserves respect or avery they are completly stupid ppl who dont watch wut they say. If you wanna know the real reson why i dont like Chellios, well its cuz in 2002 when canada had a legendary gold medal run in salt lake i couldnt belive hull and chelli they were such poor sports. i dont have any thing against USA but i dont like those two at all. whenn u lose in a battle like that you show respect.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts