Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anson Carter is close to signing in Buffalo for a year. The deal is said to be a one year/3.6 million dollars. They really could use him due to all the big names lost in the off-season moves....

·
Registered
230 Posts
i dnt think he will..and if he does.... :S but w/e ... and i hate briere..he looks like he knows everything lmao..but hes good though..but still... i hope they dnt sign him..cuz i dnt want buffalo to become even greater that last yr lol :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
That's rediculous. There's no way he's worth that much. No one signed him when he was asking for 3 million, why would Buffalo of all people now offer 3.6? Especially with all the players heading to arbitration, they'll have to remove some players from their roster if they want to have any kind of room under the cap.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I don't think that would be a good idea. They've got Afinogenov, Dumont, and Briere that they need to re-sign, and I'd take all of them before I take Anson Carter. I don't know if Connolly is re-signed either.

Carter has a reputation of being a very lazy player, and at $3.6M it'd be a dream come true for him as he relaxes out there in the slot on the ice.

The wingers that Buffalo currently have are fine, and they all complement the team chemistry very well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts