Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My pick has to be the new arena in Chicago, the original six arena in Chicago was awesome, I can't believe they tore it down and replaced it with such a bad arena. I went to it once and it was just awful, the seats are about 5 feet apart from each other and the atmosphere is just brutal. Then when you go outside the rink its like a mall, just a typical disgrace to the original six.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Worst Arena

I say that these are the worst arenas.

1)UNITED CENTER IN CHICAGO
2)MOLSON CENTER MONTREAL
3)FLEETCENTER BOSTON
4)MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
5)TORONTO ARENA
6)JLA DETROIT

AND the igloo in pittsburgh is not a bad arena at all. i was there a couple of times for hockey games.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
1)UNITED CENTER IN CHICAGO
2)MOLSON CENTER MONTREAL
4)MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
Good choices, Chicago is a disgrace of an arena, they tried to make a hockey arena into a mall, so bad. The original Chicago arena was great, the new one was terrible. Plus the arena was empty no one wants to go to it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think the arena with the worst ice condition should be considered as the worst. MSG?

Arenas that are also used for basketball usually result in bad ice.

The best ice out there is Edmonton.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Damn right Edmonton all the way it is the most electric crowd in the NHL. It's sold out every night. And it's got the best Ice. And to the worst definetly Chicago that place is terrible. But hey where else can you buy a NHL program and Barbie in the same store/ arena. You can party with your friends and by your daughter a birthday present in the same place :laugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts