Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wings looking at either Biron of buffalo , J.S Giguere of Anihiem & Luongo of Florida

I was searching around & it seems good ole' Kenny Holland has been looking at 3 key goalies he wants in the off season. These three are Luongo Giguere & Biron. Now any of these 3 could benefit the teams. Only thing is the possible trades for each are : Luongo for howard & datsyuk , which i dont think many like like. Biron for schiender & draft pick , which i could live with. Then finally theres J.S for Either Lang or Schiender. Now the ones i think we should look at are definalty Biron & Giguere , but then again , Luongo is yound & amazingly talented. What do you guys think ?

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Luongo upset, hurt and concerned

Well, according to Luongo, he wants to stay in Forida!

It seems all the trade talk surrounding Panthers' netminder Roberto Luongo has finally got to the usually reserved player.

Luongo, speaking to the Sun-Sential, said he feels "upset, hurt and concerned" by the rumours surrounding his future with the club.

“Especially after I came out and said I’d like to stay here and I didn’t want to go,” Luongo said in a phone interview. “Now they’re turning the tables on me. It’s very upsetting.”

Keenan declined comment on Luongo on Wednesday through a team spokesman.

Luongo said he doesn’t know what will happen this weekend and that concerns him, but it doesn’t change his stance.

“I’m going to stick to my guns on this one. I don’t see what’s wrong with [a one-year deal] given the fact that I’ve told them I want to stay here and I’m not looking to leave,” said Luongo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts