Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many on here are wings fans?:dunno: i only know of a few! so if your a wings fan post up something here so i know.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was sad, im slowly getting over it! im a defensman as is, i love shanny always will, But now my favorite wing is Chris Chelios.

shanny is my favorite ranger.. it was sad!!!!!but im over it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was wondering if any of us red wings fans actually live in detroit.

I'm from Bredene, Belgium. That's like... half of the world.

Don't know about you?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm a fan

Have always love the Wings...but living in Montreal, where everyone around you is a hab.

Saddest day of my life had to have been the day Yzerman retired. He's been my only favorite player. Now I have to find a new one...speaking of which, who should it be?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im from the michigan area.. forty five mins from detroit!!! YAY me!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I like being close to the team.. ill never leave within an hour from detroit.. cause gotta support the home town team i have grown up watching.

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
I live about 2 hours from Detroit while at school, about 45 minutes when I'm back at home. I've been a Red Wings fan for quite some time now, probably since I was around 8. My favourite Wing was obviously Yzerman, but with his retirement I have moved on to Zetterberg and Lidstrom. Hoping the Wings do great this year.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im sure they will.. i dont know if they will be conference champs or anything.. but i think they will at least make it to the first round of the playoffs. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts