Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK lets do thsi again only this will be for this year.Who think the Rangers will make the playoffs.I'm gona put no because they seem to always choke in the stretch.

·
Registered
454 Posts
They have an over abundance of talent. The Rangers have as much or more talent than any contending teams out there (minus a good goalie). They just suck at organization.

2 things needed for the rangers to make the playoffs.

1. A better goalie.

2. A new coach and a new stratagie. Glen your a good coach but can't produce. The talent is there they just need to be pointed in the right direction.

TD

" and that's the way the cookie crumbles ... "

·
Registered
5,403 Posts
I can't see it with their current roster. Dunham is not the answer in goal. I haven't checked his stats but something tells me he had better percentages when he was in Nashville. Even if the injured players come back the Rangers may require some teams to go on prolonged loosing streaks to pull into a playoff spot. However any time you have to backdoor into a playoff spot it doesn't bode well for your chances. There are some teams where you wish they would have some success or consistency just to reward their long suffering fans. The real Ranger fans the upper level seats at MSG probably have suffered as much as anyone. All that money spent and so little to show for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts