Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: no

GoCanadaGo said:
No way. They have no defence at all(good defensive defensemen). Not to mention they're weak in the net. No chance in hell.
Of corse they wont. They have the biggest salary in the league and they still suck. They wont make the playoffs :arrow: obviously.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: no

GM/MM said:
GoCanadaGo said:
No way. They have no defence at all(good defensive defensemen). Not to mention they're weak in the net. No chance in hell.
Of corse they wont. They have the biggest salary in the league and they still suck. They wont make the playoffs :arrow: obviously.

your right they are playing like crap. why? a big lack of chemistry and the hiring of trottier early on. they need an experienced coach. did I hear keenan?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Rangers will make the playoffs when;

Vanderbilt wins the SEC
The Buffalo Bills win the Super Bowl

or..

mmmmmm
Britney Spears learns how to sing.

So I guess they're not making the playoffs.

A

·
0 Posts
To do it,

The blueshirts 1) need Richter back in the net and 2) keep a healthy line. Leetch comes back and next game out goes Bure....

·
Premium Member
13,305 Posts
Imagine this thread is nearly a year old and apparently not much has change for the Rangers.I voted no for this season though i can't see the Rangers doing any better than what they've already shown this year.What willthis be 8 yearsin a row with not even a sniff of the playoffs. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
A year later and what has changed? Not much but the payroll. What is it about good Hockey people that when they take over the Rangers they suddenly start looking dumb. Sather was revered for his work with the under funded Oilers then goes to the Big Apple and all he does is strip youth and add prima donnas. I just don't get it.

On paper they have a lot of talent but no cohesion so unless things improve quickly it'll be another long off season.

BTW Hockeyman why is this in General Hockey :oops: :wink:

·
Premium Member
13,305 Posts
bigbigjim said:
A year later and what has changed? Not much but the payroll. What is it about good Hockey people that when they take over the Rangers they suddenly start looking dumb. Sather was revered for his work with the under funded Oilers then goes to the Big Apple and all he does is strip youth and add prima donnas. I just don't get it.

On paper they have a lot of talent but no cohesion so unless things improve quickly it'll be another long off season.

BTW Hockeyman why is this in General Hockey :oops: :wink:
I'm guessing that when he posted it there weren't many members of this site so it would be seen by more in the general section. :? :lol:

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
flyerfan2 said:
I'm guessing that when he posted it there weren't many members of this site so it would be seen by more in the general section. :? :lol:
I know. I was just rying to give him a hard time. I'm still stiring the pot.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Just in case you didnt know, there isnt much for a pens fan to get excited over now-a-days. But a couple of the things that I like to do is:

1) Root against Jagr
2) Root against the Rangers (because they have a ton of money and the pens dont :( )

so when I was watching the NYR vrs Ottawa game, I was in heaven!! 8-0 I loved it, and Jagr was a -2 (I think)

So my vote is: NO, they wont make the playoffs even though they have the highest paid team, atleast the pens dont spend any money!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.