Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Moncton Wildcats have traded European Rooperti Martikainen to the A-B Titan for their 1st Rd pick in the Euro draft and an 8th Rd pick in the entry draft.

This is not the deal most fans have been anticipating but it's a start. He was not in the plans of the coaching staff which is a shame cause I thought he showed a lot of potential just wasnt't given the opportunity.

Now we need to wait and see who/if Bourdon gets traded, Andrew MacDonald, Nathan Welton or Matt Marqhardt.

Gotta LOVE trade season.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a "RUMOR" only. The talk right now is that Lewiston is interested in Bourdon and Ouskun. (got this off another board and have heard some rumblings third person so take it for what it's worth.) The Wildcats are asking for Marshall, Perron at the draft 2 picks and a 20 next season. Lewy is really not interested in giving up Marshall but I am pretty sure Moncton would only trade if he was involved as we will be thin on good D men next season.
Let me know what your guys thoughts are.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
This is a "RUMOR" only. The talk right now is that Lewiston is interested in Bourdon and Ouskun. (got this off another board and have heard some rumblings third person so take it for what it's worth.) The Wildcats are asking for Marshall, Perron at the draft 2 picks and a 20 next season. Lewy is really not interested in giving up Marshall but I am pretty sure Moncton would only trade if he was involved as we will be thin on good D men next season.
Let me know what your guys thoughts are.

-------------------------------------------------------

I EDITED IT FOR YOU :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts