Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread for Wild fans to say what up to their fellow Minnesota fans. Hopefully, it will help us Wild fans stay in touch and organized on the board. It's also a nice way to get to know your fellow puckheads! I'll start...

Name? Andrew
Location? Madison, WI
How long have you been a Wild fan? Since the beginning :)
What's your favorite Wild moment? Andrew Brunette beating Patrick Roy in overtime in the 2002-03 playoffs. I was trying to be quiet so I wouldn't wake up the family, but when he scored that goal, the whole neighborhood heard about it. :wavetowel
Favorite Wild player(s)? Willie Mitchell, Roli

·
Registered
2 Posts
Name? Adam

Location? Cedar Rapids, IA

How long have you been a Wild fan? Since 2000-01 season. It was about time hockey came back to the great white north after seven years without the Stars! :mad:

What's your favorite Wild moment? Probably have to go with Brunette beating Roy in overtime in the 02-03 playoffs too. That was pretty awesome.

Favorite Wild player(s)? Rollie

·
Super Moderator
8,126 Posts
Welcome to both of you. Let's hope more Wild fans join and share this great forum with you! :wink You have the Great Lemaire leading the way and that's enough for me. :0pouce:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Name? Eric

Location? St.Paul

How long have you been a Wild fan? Season ticket holder since the begining.
i have actually skated the flag out to the midlle of the ice before a game in the first season also.

What's your favorite Wild moment? Brunette beating Roy in overtime in the 02-03 playoffs. -same here

Favorite Wild player(s)? alexander daigle

·
Registered
64 Posts
Name: Lexy
How long have you been a Minnesota Wild fan?: Since they began, I suppose
Favorite moment: "Big Booty Bruno" beating Roy in 02-03 playoffs, (what other moment could top that so far, really? :) )

Favorite Player: Patrick O'Sullivan, if he ever comes out of Houston.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hondo-esque said:
Name: Lexy
How long have you been a Minnesota Wild fan?: Since they began, I suppose
Favorite moment: "Big Booty Bruno" beating Roy in 02-03 playoffs, (what other moment could top that so far, really? :) )

Favorite Player: Patrick O'Sullivan, if he ever comes out of Houston.
What's up! Welcome :0pouce:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Schaddy said:
Oh hell yeah! The view is nice from the top of the WCHA :cool:

Savor the flavor while you can....I'll be interested to see how Sat nights game vs Michigan works out. Don't get me wrong, a sweep v Mankato is 4 pts and all but......... ;) Imagine if you would have gotten ol' Phil to commit :rolleyes:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hondo-esque said:
Savor the flavor while you can....I'll be interested to see how Sat nights game vs Michigan works out. Don't get me wrong, a sweep v Mankato is 4 pts and all but......... ;) Imagine if you would have gotten ol' Phil to commit :rolleyes:

He can go to hell. How a kid can grow up here and defect to Minnesota...ugh. He must be insane :madblue: :banghead:

·
Registered
1 Posts
My name is Bryan, 20 yrs old, from St. Pau, MN. I have been a Wild fan since they first dropped the puck. My favorite player on the Wild right now is Brian Rolston, and a close second is Derek Boogaard. My favorite moment in Wild history was when they advanced to the Western Conference Finals in 02-03. I look forward to talkin Wild hockey with u guys.:0pouce:

·
Registered
11 Posts
hondo-esque said:
And wisconsin takes it all....

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I'm not exactly a huge Wild fan, but I have to give you guys props, you got a great team on your hands. Look forward to their future, they'll be great!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Go-oil said:
Umm.. sorry to say this wild fans i respect the wild greatly but dont you fans get tired of their trap game?:redface:
Kind of funny coming from an Oil fan....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts