• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Belfour had a chance to sign but noooooooooo he wants too much money, well too bad Belly it is game over for you......You have no more teams in need of goalies.............SOORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY:mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
james salera said:
Belfour had a chance to sign but noooooooooo he wants too much money, well too bad Belly it is game over for you......You have no more teams in need of goalies.............SOORRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY:mad: :mad: :mad:
I totally agree. poor choice on his part, especially knowing that most teams already have a goalie by now.

Should have taken the Wings' option when he had the chance.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Now Detroit has signed themselves the "Dominator" for his 3rd stint with the club.... http://www.detroitredwings.com/wings/article.jsp?id=4532

Personally, if either Belfour and Hasek can stay healthy, I feel Hasek is the better goaltender to have, especially with how the new nhl is played.

Huge gamble for the red wings, but if Hasek's groin can handle an entire season, the GM that made this move, will look like a genius.
Hasek makes an average team, a contender.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Ezekiel said:
Now Detroit has signed themselves the "Dominator" for his 3rd stint with the club.... http://www.detroitredwings.com/wings/article.jsp?id=4532

Personally, if either Belfour and Hasek can stay healthy, I feel Hasek is the better goaltender to have, especially with how the new nhl is played.

Huge gamble for the red wings, but if Hasek's groin can handle an entire season, the GM that made this move, will look like a genius.
Hasek makes an average team, a contender.
It is a huge gamble!!

He always stays healthy during the regular season, it's the playoffs that he doesn't show up for!!!!!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
im thinking we should play ozzie more so during the reg season, and at the end of the year let hasek play, thus, gets rid of the thought of an injury! it still excites me we found someone.. not an ozzie fanatic here.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Holland was on WXYT and WDFN today. He said Hasek would play around 60% of the games with Ozzie playing the rest. If there is a problem, they can call up Liv, Howard, or MacDonald. I heard Hasek has incentives that would kick in if the Wings make it to the second round of the playoffs. If Hasek goes down, then the Wings will still have money to obtain a goaltender at the trade deadline.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
StevieY19 said:
Holland was on WXYT and WDFN today. He said Hasek would play around 60% of the games with Ozzie playing the rest. If there is a problem, they can call up Liv, Howard, or MacDonald. I heard Hasek has incentives that would kick in if the Wings make it to the second round of the playoffs. If Hasek goes down, then the Wings will still have money to obtain a goaltender at the trade deadline.

I think he will make it ok this season.. im sure with ozzie playing some of the games it wont be so bad:mad: not that i like ozzie. blatently cant stand him!:mad:

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
What's wrong with Osgood? :laugh: (oh right, no 'e')

Anyway, are they sure about the 60%? I wouldn't be surprised if that number goes up if he stays healthy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.