Hockey Fan Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
44 Posts
Maybe just the coaches shaking things up? The Lightning haven't exactly lit things up yet. (no shade; I say that as a Wild fan who's wondering what the &#^% happened to the team that did so well last year)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your prompt reply, sharing your assessment of what we saw in Tampa this evening. I think this is the SECOND contest, of the six duels The LIGHTNING have fought this fall, that A.V. did NOT guard the fine red line!
Tonight, B.E. gave up two goals as our offensive efforts garnered five, THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SEVEN, with TWO Goal Post
strikes on an abandoned bunker during the final 90 seconds. I categorize those misses as startlingly amateur!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that link. I was able to read just over one paragraph, then the sales pitch appeared, as I thought it would. You know, as we saw that Elliot was "the starter" I jumped onto the internet looking for info on WHY! I found NOTHING. All through the breaks I continued to seek out info. NOTHING. You'd think that at least on the official team website, Official Tampa Bay Lightning Website that there would be an OVERTLY visible statement explaining that Elliot had been selected to start because of some strategic line of thinking. Let's face it, we who are T.B.L. fans, fully expect to see The Big Cat in his place as Commander O' The Crease in challenge after challenge. He enjoys legendary dominance of his chosen craft, and we down here can be truly obsessed about his work for us! I'm curious if you live near enough to the arena to attend your team's events. We are just over a half hour drive to our arena and we'll go a couple of times per year. You mentioned to me in an earlier thread the idea of buying into a VPN service, and THAT allowed us to view the Oct 22 clash. The VPN will shine again, over and over as the months roll by! Back to your team, your WILD emblem is a Great Design! I love the outdoors, (that your team's logo represents) such as hunting with a FLINTLOCK rifle, (the Daniel Boone era level of firearms design - if that's something you're not familiar with). With that, I'll wish you a good day. Be well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts