Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Daniel Alfredsson.
As frustrating as he is to watch in the playoffs....I really do feel if anyone is to bring a cup to this city, it's him.

I still believe he'll find something in him, to play with the same fire he does in the regular season....during the post-season.

I think it'll take ottawa entering the playoffs as underdogs, personally.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Mike Fisher. A heart and soul player who kills penalties, and is starting to show some of the offencive potential we knew he had. He scored 22 goals this past season and added in the same in assists. What a player!

I like Spezza too. He's dazzling out there, just needs to work on pulling off some of his moves at better times when he's handling or dishing off the puck. most notably his very well-known 'behind-the-back-droppass and his "inside-and-out deke.

not saying he shouldn't ever do those plays, it's great any time a player pulls it off, but he's gotta' choose his spots better. Like the time he pulled off the inside-and-out move on Sheldon Souray for instance

That was sick!:cool:

(Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that it was more of an outside-and-in, but it was a close enough example to what I mean).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts