Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Strange thing is, I never semed to like Messier... as great as he truely was. Never was a Gretzky fan either actually.

Anyway: Brian Leetch is my favourite all-time Ranger! He was only on the Leafs 2 and and half months, and he was by far their best d-man already.

Great player, and a Hall-of-Famer on the way.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Mike Richter....by a landslide and a half.
Basically one of the goaltenders other than Roy, that got me into wanting to play goalie in hockey.

Only goaltender that could play on an enemy team, that i'd still love to watch.(I.e team usa in the olympics)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I would probably have to go with Mike Richter.

Thats my favorite Ranger, the GREATEST Ranger is close. You could go either way with Messier or Leetch. I would probably go with Leetch because he had a Hall of Fame career with the Rangers. Mess was probably a HOFer before he got here. We were able to see Leetch's prime. Mess had some great years here dont get me wrong, with I think you understand what I mean about Leetch.

·
Registered
98 Posts
lil_azn_dragun said:
Whos your all time favorite Ranger?
This one here is a tough one for me....no clear cut favorites here from this team for me personally....but if I were to choose 1 guy then it would have to be Esa Tikkanen.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts