Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Have another beer,Theo.:rolleyes: Gotta go with a tie between Joel Otto,Sandy McCarthy and Paul Baxter.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sherek X said:
Fleury, It was a loss to Calgary to ever trade him.
That's when he hit rock bottom.. actually he had a really good season with the NYR when he was on the FLY line with York and Lindros.

I mean c'mon.. fuhkin Rene Corbet? That was the saddest day of my life

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Jarome Iginla

I'm also liking Dion Phaneuf. He's already turning into one of the best all-around d-men in the league.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Iggy and Fleury (even though im not a flames fan. Fleury has a special place for me because he was so great, but SO SMALL! I like Iggy because he doesnt shy away from a good fight.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Mapleman??????????????????????

Hey MapleMan do you know how to read??? The post asks Who is your favorite all time Flame? NOT THE BEST!!!:cheeky4:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I did. I still dont know why Amonte is your favorite Flame. Sure hes your favorite player but can't you think of a Flame other than him. He only played there for a few years. one of my favorite players a while ago was Lindros. He was amazing with Phily but I ain't going to say he's my fav Leaf because he plays with them

·
Registered
74 Posts
OK! He hasnt played there for long. So besides him I like Iginla, and Phaneuf!
Even though Phaneuf was a rookie, he sure didnt play like one!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hakan Loob

Hakan Loob and Joe Niewendyk were my favorites to watch back in the 80's. But now I would have to say Iggy because he has another level that he can take his game to and has stayed with the team through thick and thin so far.

·
Registered
98 Posts
lil_azn_dragun said:
Whos your all time favorite flame?
Al Macinnis....what a Booming Slapper that guy had...perfect guy to have play the point on your powerplay...was also solid in his own end of the rink...watched him play junior hockey just west of me here in Hamilton for the Kitchener Rangers....Rangers have put out alot of great defencemen over the years like Larry Robinson, Paul Coffey, Scott Stevens and Al Macinnis to name but a few.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Blackhawk 15 said:
Hey MapleMan do you know how to read??? The post asks Who is your favorite all time Flame? NOT THE BEST!!!:cheeky4:
Yeah,really.I favor the players who play on the razors edge,not the Sunday school teachers.This ain't Disney on Ice,even tho Gay Bettman is trying to turn it into that.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts