Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Are you referring to hockey, or does it matter?

I'm following Sanitarium, and going with actors.

John Candy, there is a lot to choose from, never really gave it much thought. So I went with the first person who came to mind.

·
Registered
53 Posts
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
If this is not about hockey i think this thread will be moved somewhere else.:dunno:
Im pretty sure its about hockey but im just poking fun at lil_azn_dragun for spelling Canadian isntead of Canadien. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sanitarium said:
Im pretty sure its about hockey but im just poking fun at lil_azn_dragun for spelling Canadian isntead of Canadien. :)
sorry i meant Canadien
and this is about hockey

·
Registered
53 Posts
My all-time fav hab is Saku Koivu, although when Petrov was here he was my favorite player because we have the same first name and I liked his pesky style of play.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
There are a few Hab/former Hab players I like actually - Saku Koivu, Alexei Kovalev, and Mark Recchi.

I thought that Perreault was a good player too.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Toss up between Koivu, and Richard, even though Richard is gone now. I met him once, nice guy. Signed a card for me on the spot. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Patrick Roy, by a landslide and a half.

You could only think of the "what if's" had Mario Tremblay not made that monumental gaffe of embarassing him in front of his home crowd, no less.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Alltimefav. Hab

OK my all time favourite hab would have to be.......uh.....Saku Koivu simply bcuz he is a warrior and has battled through cancer. Also hhe is comitted to the habs .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts