Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man this sucks. just waiting, i wanna see some action! us sharks fans need to be more focussed and ready than ever! cheer em on and lets hope this is the year. our year.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Im thinking the Blackhawks will be next. Vancouver will need to win 3 games in a row (including the game last night) against the Hawks and I dont see that happening.
The Sharks will have the advantage of being well-rested, which could be good or could be dangerous.
The Sharks could come out with a lot of energy or be really rusty.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im thinking the Blackhawks will be next. Vancouver will need to win 3 games in a row (including the game last night) against the Hawks and I dont see that happening.
The Sharks will have the advantage of being well-rested, which could be good or could be dangerous.
The Sharks could come out with a lot of energy or be really rusty.
Ya vancouver has a tough challenge. not impossible but we will see. ya i figured the road to the stanley cup finals(for the sharks) would require going thru both detroit and chicago. i never thought we would beat detroit in less than 6/7 games but whatever the out come nucks/hawks - its gonna be a awesome WCF series.... cant wait! going to go cheer on montreal now.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks like all series are gonna be 7.... weird cuz i thought for sure sharks detroit go to 7 games... maybe the wings fans are right, the refs did help us..... but key word being "HELP" they didnt win it for us. really u should thank them atleast with the refs u can complain about the calls and not ur team and u dont have to lose it in 6/7 game and think ur team had a chance and then the wings just lose and make it harder on u as a fan.

·
Registered
354 Posts
looks like all series are gonna be 7.... weird cuz i thought for sure sharks detroit go to 7 games... maybe the wings fans are right, the refs did help us..... but key word being "HELP" they didnt win it for us. really u should thank them atleast with the refs u can complain about the calls and not ur team and u dont have to lose it in 6/7 game and think ur team had a chance and then the wings just lose and make it harder on u as a fan.
The Sharks were by far the superior team in that series. I hate it when fans say that the refs cost them a game.

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
The Sharks-Blackhawks series will be great. I'm pulling for the Sharks to win, though I don't care one way or the other since I like both teams. The winner of the series will, in all likelihood, become Stanley Cup Champions.

·
Premium Member
2,170 Posts
The Sharks-Blackhawks series will be great. I'm pulling for the Sharks to win, though I don't care one way or the other since I like both teams. The winner of the series will, in all likelihood, become Stanley Cup Champions.
That is unless the Canadiens pull another miracle(assuming they also reach the SCF) on the winner. But as J0e Thorton said earlier San Jose is a more balanced team,so is Chicago both defensively and offensively unlike the Penguins and Capitals that were more offensive teams. I think that will make it a different series.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts