Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is your favourite singer and what is your favourite music album?

My favourite singer/band= Jerry Lee Lewis. Crazy piano player.

Favourite music album=Metallica's black album and Jagged Little Pill were very good but my favourite album of all time was The Joshua Tree by U2. I also liked Bat Out Of Hell by Meat Loaf.

Whats yours?

410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
I use to like johnny cash years ago. i also like bob segar. phil collins, the beatles.
Johnny Cash is awesome! He is a good guitarist. I may not like Phil Collins nor Bob Segar but The Beatles! I used to listen to them in high school as you probably know already as I said in your Peter Puck thread. The Beatles were the cool thing back then for kids to listen to. Now it's that Eminem or 50 Cent music. Punk is one of the best forms of music nowadays, but the best band nowadays is Coldplay. I also like Switchfoot and Maroon5 nowadays. My son claims punk is stupid along with Switchfoot and Maroon5. I just ignore his insults. By the way, Sensrule, Avril Lavigne is a good female vocalist. Billy Talent has some mediocre songs except "Red Flag."

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hmm. Between my wife and I we have over 400 cds. But, if I'm going to pick one band, it's got to be Guns n Roses. Any album, any song. Most of their great songs never make it to radio.

·
Registered
19 Posts
well my favorite singer is Linkin Park

and favorite album Hybrid Theory

and by the way another question

is this sentence grammatically correct ? Whom is your favorite singer and music album ??

·
Registered
91 Posts
Can't just pick one...but...

My favorite albums, are all great from song 1...to the last:

Isis - Panopticon(Extremely underrated band). Sound like tool, mixed with slayer and Mogwai for those who have never heard of them.
Coldcut - Back in the base(Still my favorite trip hop album, and I got it in like 1998.)
Ozric Tentacles - Eternal Wheel(Absolutely mind blowing, for those who love psychadelic rock)

As for my favorite artists....Currently, it would have to be MF Doom. I couldn't pick just one of his albums, though but Mm..Food definetly does stand out for me. Madvillainy, too.

I have tons of albums and hundreds of favorite artists, so i'm just stating those I like best right now, as my favorites change regularly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts