Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
410 Posts
Rick_Nash said:
I would love to see Crosby and Ovechkin go at it LOL!!!!!!
That would be just like the fight Wayne Gretzky had with Neal Broten back in 1986.

Anyways, I would like to see legendary fighter Curt Fraser fight Sean Avery. Sean Avery wouldn't have his head after that fight. Plus there will be a pile of blood every where, showing Avery got what he truly deserved. I haven't seen every get beaten up this season very badly yet, but I'm looking forward for him to get a career ending injury.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Fights

I would have liked to seen Steve Durbano go at it with Bob Probert.durbano for the younger fans was one of the NHLs tough guys back in the 1970s.

·
Banned
961 Posts
fighters

Rick_Nash said:
Theo Fluery vs Zdeno Chara, that would be some funny stuff.
I would like to see Probie go at it with Domi one last time.
and Gretzky vs Bure would be pretty funny to.
Gretzky fight you are kidding right.gretzky was a wimp when he was playing. he could not get him self out of a wet paper bag.

410 Posts
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
Gretzky fight you are kidding right.gretzky was a wimp when he was playing. he could not get him self out of a wet paper bag.
Gretzky as I previously said had a fist fight with Neal Broten and that was the worst fight I've ever seen. Gretzky by the way was the first one to go down after Broten gave him a fist to the templer but I think Semenko came in and tried to beat up Broten before the refs came in. Gretzky was a wimp. But the defensemen did not want to look stupid so they would purt theirselves in the corner of a net when he was behing the net.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I would like to see Probert in his prime fight Mcgrattan in prime

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'd like to see Domi VS Chara fight....happened once already when Chara was still with the Islanders early on oin his career....fight was in Toronto, well wasn't really a fight cause linesmen got in there pretty quickly....Domi was having tough team reaching up to Chara tp punch him...too bad they didn't have a step ladder out on the ice for him.

Jeremy Roenick VS Steve Avery.....2 Arrogant Big Mouths going at it.

Brashear VS Laraque.....Not too sure if this one's happened already....I'd be pulling for Laraque for this one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
okay okay okay, maybe gretzky couldn't fight, but he was not a wimp. he dodged checks and he was one of the must amazing players of all time! Can't be disrespecting the great Gretzky

1 - 13 of 13 Posts