Hockey Fan Forums banner

Who will lead the Blackhawks in scoring for 2010-2011?

• Patrick Kane

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Jonathan Toews

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marian Hossa

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Patrick Sharp

• Duncan Keith

• Other

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss.........

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Patrick Kane once again for me. If Hossa though can stay healthy he could be a contender too.

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
Patrick Kane. But I don't suspect that he'll have a 19 point margin over whomever finishes second in scoring for the Blackhawks, like he did last season. I expect more production out of Toews, and possibly Sharp.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Patrick Kane. But I don't suspect that he'll have a 19 point margin over whomever finishes second in scoring for the Blackhawks, like he did last season. I expect more production out of Toews, and possibly Sharp.
Same expectations for Hossa as well.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Kane. I expect him to grow into being more of a marquee player for the Hawks. With all the talent they have lost this summer, he's going to need to step it up if the Hawks are going to at all be a factor in '10-'11.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kane. I expect him to grow into being more of a marquee player for the Hawks. With all the talent they have lost this summer, he's going to need to step it up if the Hawks are going to at all be a factor in '10-'11.
I believe Kane maybe patrolling the 2nd line? as Sharp, Toews, and Hossa will be up on first line I'm thinking. Still got defense-men like Keith,Campell,and Seabrook to put up some good numbers and to play their solid D like always.

·
Premium Member
2,541 Posts
I heard Zack Parise has been hitting the gym hard this off season, I think he is the clear cut favourite at this moment.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I heard Zack Parise has been hitting the gym hard this off season, I think he is the clear cut favourite at this moment.
Yup Parise is going to be playing for all 30 teams this season. :eek:

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hossa if he is able to stay healthy, Kane otherwise. Also looking for increased numbers from Toews this year, and expect that Sharp will stay about the same as last year unless he moves to the wing (rather than center) for a good portion of the year.
Yup, it will be very important for those 3 players to be healthy and to be at the top of their game after the loss of their strong 3rd and 4th liners like Versteeg, Ladd, and Big Buff, Eager, and Sopel. Back to Kane, Toews, and Hossa. Hossa is mainly a sniper, expecting him to get 30+ goals along with Toews, he's looking to get back too 30 goal form. Kane is usually elite at both kind (like Toews). So my expectations for these 3 elite players are....

Hossa to get at least 70+ points.
Toews to get a career high with 70+ points.
Kane hopefully can get back to 80+ point form.

If they can score somewhere around these stats, Hawks are in for another cup run, but sharp there to to help out on offense. Hoping for him to get maybe 40+ points to leave some pressure off the top 3.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts