Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever wanted to punch a hole in the wall because your friend had bad, crappy music playing? Who is your least favourite singer and why?

I really hate R. Kelly. I know I am black and supposed to like stupid music like R. Kelly but I hate him. His voice is so annoying and makes me want to punch something. My son bought his new, crappy album TP3 something and kept playing it, especially that first song with The Game. It sounded so bad and I wanted to punch my son and yell at him to turn it off. I also hate that other song "Bump N' Grind" by R. Kelly.

Another artist I despise is Maroon 5. My wife enjoys their songs and always puts their cd on. They sound like whiny, ignorant losers who make songs on how they love this girl and that and how they got dumped. "This Love" by Maroon 5 is a horrible song. The guitaring is crap, so is the singing and their is basically no drumming.

Finally, the last artist I really hate is that new band Fall Out Boy. I'm not even going to bother explaining why I don't like them. Thank god my song doesn't listen to them.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Any song remade into a dance tune, and any of the "boy bands". I can only stand so much, "Oh, I love you so much, blah blah blah." All of them sound the same, and now with american idol, Canadian idol, etc, etc, we get to here all the songs over and over. And generally badly done. Although, I will admit, I love to watch the first shows of Idol, were they are still going through the bad ones. Those rock.
As for groups, well, I'm a huge GNR fan, but Axl is really pissing me off with this Chinese Democracy crap. I've got an advance copy off the internet, and I've got to say, I'll be one of the first people to buy it when it comes out. Like usual, he's an idioit, but he can write songs.

·
Registered
229 Posts
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
I really hate R. Kelly. I know I am black and supposed to like stupid music like R. Kelly but I hate him.
Dude, just because you're black, doesn't mean you have to like black music. I'm white, and I'll guarantee, there's no country music in my cd library.

·
Registered
229 Posts
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
I also hate Michael Bolton. He sounds like a viatnamese person being slaughtered.
ROFLMAO. Oh damn. I'm speechless. That's hilarious. True though.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HabsRule said:
Dude, just because you're black, doesn't mean you have to like black music. I'm white, and I'll guarantee, there's no country music in my cd library.
I like rap a lot actually.

Another singer I hate, talking about rap and reggae is that Canadian one hit wonder artist I heard way back in 1993 when he had a hit called "Snow." He is such a bad singer. He had that song "Informer." I really hated how he was white and trying to do reggae. Also that guy who came and started rapping about being sent to jail. It was really cheesy. Snow is an informer of bad music.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Meatloaf...no explination needed

·
Registered
35 Posts
I must say I was a pretty big fan of Soundgarden back in the day but once I heard Chris Cornell sing live recently he has to be one of the worst - he can't even hold a note. I've heard rumors this was due to him smoking cigs over the years but I've seen quite a few other performers who don't sound nearly as bad as this guy while smoking 2+ packs a day for the last 20 years.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wow, sure seems to be a ton of hate in this thread...master...

LOL

Anyways, i cant stand Britney Spears or Simpleplan, just horrible! :thumbsdow

1) i don’t think britney has any look other than UGG!

2) simple plan is soo.. errm.. feminine. :laugh:

410 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Koivu said:
Ima huge Nirvana Fan , Cobain changed the music for the better in the 90s , shame he died so earlier , I was lucky enough to see Nirvana Live back in 1993 at Maple Leafs Gardens Fuckin Awesome Show!!,
This is the bands you dislike not bands you like :laugh:.

·
Registered
38 Posts
who do i hate ...hummmm....this is tough as no one really comes to mid right away...plus im trying to post whore and get more points!

but if there was one person i am sick of it would be 50 cent ...that biotch raps and goes on about NOTHING!!!

i would say im tired with rap as a whole!!! what do they go on about now...rims, bling, gold chins...and gold effin teeth! c'mon!

·
Banned
32 Posts
i cant stand the black eyed peas. Every time i here them i feel like stabbing myself in the ears with forks just so i dont have to here their crappy music

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
wow i have to actually agree with you on that.. the other one that annoys me is Abba.. really annoying band that in my mind are just sucky.. every time i hear a song of theirs i cringe. they are annoying.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Only musical artist I could actually say I hated, is the Cheeky girls.
No talent whatsoever. They can't even dance!
Anyone who's heard their hit "Touch my bum" probably lost a couple braincells in doing so just like I did.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I don't like basically anyone who can't sing on their own and only get a record contract because of how attractive they are or who their parents are or because they act so apparently they can sing. It is disappointing to see musicians who are actually talented get no recognition yet computer generated artists get tons of praise.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts