Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is your favorite alltime Sens player?

Mine would have to be King Clancy....man could that guy ever move the puck and what a great skater...the way he use to dance around the ice and around the other players with the puck was breathtaking.....I'll never forget him.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oilers said:
DANIEL ALFREDSSION(LOL SPELLED IT WRONG)

he is the best since 1994 i think. but he is the best all time player................. we will know in future if heatley or spezza can become only if they play in ottaw for long but they hjave ability to do that!
Great player yes, Alfredsson is my choice for the modern version of the Sens....just not a big fan of the hairdo.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Mike Fisher. Heart, soul and grit out there, he can skate well, and can be put on the ice for all all situations. A very solid and well-rounded player.

I don't mind Jason Spezza. He's a bit frustrating to watch sometimes though, like when he does the "behind-the-back" pass and the "inside-and-out" move. Not saying he should never do them, just that he's gotta' pick his spots better.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Mike Fisher and Peter Schaefer!!!

I have to agree, Mike Fisher is ONE good hockey player, every team wants a guy like him on board!!!

But another guy who doesn't get the recognition that he should, for his work ethic, is Peter Schaefer, he has a solid all-around game, he's a good two way player with great speed, and he's an excellent penalty killer, I think he's strongly underrated by most people!! I never understood why Vancouver got rid of him???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts