Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Canadian Press
Dec 1, 2006, 1:34 AM EST

KAMLOOPS, B.C. (CP) - Team WHL broke a 1-1 tie with four second-period goals and went on to beat a touring Russian team 8-1 Thursday night in the final game of the 2006 ADT Canada-Russia Challenge.

The CHL's teams won all six games of the series, outscoring the Russians 32-12. In the series' four-year history, the CHL holds a 21-3 edge and has outscored the visitors 122-48.

Brodie Dupont of the Calgary Hitmen scored three times for Team WHL, which had four power-play goals. Cody Franson of the Vancouver Giants, Zack Boychuk of the Lethbridge Hurricanes, Darren Helm of the Medicine Hat Tigers, Ryan Russell of the Kootenay Ice and Ryan White of the Hitmen added singles.

FULL STORY

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Do you think that this CHL vs. the Russians series should be finished with this year's rout? I don't think it drew the attendances this year that it did when it started, doubt the TV ratings were any good especially on tape delay and with such an one sided affair.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hope they don't stop it!!

To me, there wasn't enough news about it out there, and I think that's why there weren't too many fans?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts