Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In your opinion, which NHL team has the best goal horn?
(Regardless of whether it's a retired goal horn or a present one).

:: 2KHockey.net
...a link to all goal horns in the nhl.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My hands down favorite, would have to be the Buffalo Sabres goal horn.
My all time favorite classic goal horn. I still get goosebumps occasionaly while hearing it during the playoffs.

I really don't know why the new york islanders got rid of their tugboat goal horn(from way back), as that was one of my favorites in the nhl, as well.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Carolina's. I love it. It's so awesome.

Colorado used to have a great one, but they replaced it with the deep one that they have now. It's no where near as good.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Chicago Stadium

Yes chicago stadium had the pipe organ. nothing like hearing that horn after a chicago goal. i miss the stadium so much. i saw games at all of the original 6 arenas except the old madison sqaure garden that was torn down in 1968.i also liked the ARENA in ST LOUIS. i wish i could have seen a game at the AUD in Buffalo.

·
Registered
41 Posts
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
Yes chicago stadium had the pipe organ. nothing like hearing that horn after a chicago goal. i miss the stadium so much. i saw games at all of the original 6 arenas except the old madison sqaure garden that was torn down in 1968.i also liked the ARENA in ST LOUIS. i wish i could have seen a game at the AUD in Buffalo.
The Aud will be razed next year, I think.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Thanks for the link, Ezekiel! I didn't notice it until today.:eek:

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
dallas stars one is sweet. The sens one send chills up my spine wen its the playoff and the flames and canucks have great horns.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Im stil stickin with then sens horn, I went to the game a week ago and that horn is just amazing, love the sounds but I really like the pittsburgh penguins goal horn now.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts