Hockey Fan Forums banner

Where Will Jackets finish in their division in the coming season?

• 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 3rd

• 4th

• 5th

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Discuss........

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
I expect them to improve over last season, but I still wouldn't be surprised to see them finish last in the division. I think it's all gonna come down to how St. Louis finishes. I think Nashville will probably finish third again, with Detroit and Chicago finishing first and second, respectively. So, the battle for fourth in the Central Division will be between Columbus and St. Louis.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I gotta say 5th again.

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
I gotta say 5th again.
You might be right. I don't follow the Blues too much, so I don't know much about them. But, I do know that the Jackets have a coaching staff that is pretty much entirely new. If they can put together a system that works, look for Columbus to finish fourth in the Division and possibly grab a playoff berth.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I said 2nd with them beating out Detroit. Chicago Detroit and Columbus will all make the playoffs.
Hm, pretty risky. If Nash can score 40+ goals and have players like Vermette and Huselius repeat their 60+ point seasons i think they'll have a chance at making the playoffs, but then there's the goaltender Mason. If he could repeat his season like in 08-09 with 10 shutouts! that would be great for the Jackets.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts