Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was about time the Canucks started playing real hockey again. It was good to see them win a game last night against Edmonton. Hopefully they can keep it up and win the other two in the series against them too.

The Sedin twins and Carter have been picking up a lot of slack for the team since early on in the season. Where did Bert and Nazzy go? Nazlund seems to have a fire back in his game since the break for the Olympics, but Bertuzzi's still struggling.

Did his "incident" with Moore ruin his game? Mentally and physically he may just not be there anymore.

Speaking of the Bertmeister, I read a funny article with him in it today "Hockey Product to Revolutionize Game"

410 Posts
Bertuzzi won the shootout and also got a couple of points. He really showed up against Edmonton. I think he played very good against Edmonton. Overall, outlining the season, Bert hasn't played very good but against Edmonton and Detroit (not the 7-3 beatind :thumbsdow) he played very great.

One thing that bothered me against Edmonton is how Crawford benched Kesler. Kesler was playing fantastic and even got first star of the game, but for the last ten minutes of the game Crawford di not play him! Crawford should really re-consider what he did there. If I were Kesler I would not take that kind of crap. But yet again there are 20,000 people in the stadium watching over ever move you attempt on the bench.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bertuzzi's back

Even though they lost to Edmonton last night, you can tell the Canucks are playing MUCH MUCH better. Bertuzzi is playing a much more physical game which helps open up the ice a little better. It was nice to see them bring him back together with Nazlund once in a while and create a little of the old magic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts