Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Two weeks ago I asked the same question of my fellow Kings fans...dead silence in response. I feel your pain! Keep the faith!

·
Administrator
13 Posts
Hi, mod here. We're taking some steps to bring up the traffic levels. Playoffs aren't too far away; you'd think people want to talk about hockey -- especially Kings and Pens fans!

·
Administrator
13 Posts
I was actually a little surprised that there weren't lots of goalie moves at the trade deadline. Colorado especially since they're down to Grubauer with Francouz out (sorry; I don't consider Dubnyk an answer. Great when he's hot but when he's not...😬).

Based on the The Athletic article I read, I'm surprised they let Jarry stay in after the third goal. He should get a "friendly" visit from Sullivan and the goalie coach before tomorrow's game.

·
Administrator
13 Posts
Goalies getting traded is going to be interesting. I don't think there are too many truly bad contracts on goalies right now except maybe Quick and and maybe Dubnyk (who's a very good goalie when he's "on" and overpaid when he's not; Colorado is probably happy with his role since the Wild covered half his salary with the Sharks anyway). There just will be whatever trading up teams can do within the cap.

Which goalie do you think the Pens will protect in the Seattle expansion draft?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts