Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me, the answer to both is VW Rabbit. :laugh: I'm currently on my 2nd turbo motor build for a Rabbit, and there are 2 in my driveway.

·
Banned
961 Posts
1st car

My first car i ever had is a 1974 ford gran torino sport.i got the car in feb 1979 just before i turned 18. and after all of these years i still have the car. how many 45 year old men do you know that still has there first car.the car today needs alot of work and has been in the garage for about 9 years.the car is the same type of car that was used in the tv show starsky & hutch but its not painted red its bronze colored.
My dream car would be a MERCEDES BENZ 450SL or 380SL.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Olympia, youre like a blast from the past .. a torino :D

My first car was a 87 K Car, 2 door 5 speed.. was awesome. industructable.. i loved that thing :thumbsup:

My favorite car was my pacifica, i spent most my younger years cruising with it, and had such a great time. Big car audio, rims, lowerd :D

·
Banned
961 Posts
Torino

NICEGUY said:
Olympia, youre like a blast from the past .. a torino :D

My first car was a 87 K Car, 2 door 5 speed.. was awesome. industructable.. i loved that thing :thumbsup:

My favorite car was my pacifica, i spent most my younger years cruising with it, and had such a great time. Big car audio, rims, lowerd :D
I still own my 1974 gran torino sport, i have had the car since 1979. some people tell me i should change the paint color to the starsky & hutch car but doing that would drop the value of the car. maybe one day i can buy one of those 1000 starsky & hutch cars that ford made back in 1976.

410 Posts
I now have a BMW 745 and a Hummer H3 (H3 sucks) because of the great job I have! The first car I got was a chevrolet in 1974. I forget what it was, I have a short memory. My favourite car is a ferrari spider. I also like McLarens but they've only made 30 of them! Plus, ferrari spiders are $130,000. My beemer is about $100,000 but my H3 is $90,000. My house if flat out better than my cars!

·
Registered
19 Posts
well my favorite car is bentley, but i have Toyota Corolla model of 2000

it works fine... i feel bad for you sonyking, but its ok. Work hard and get a new one.

Good luck

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
What are some of your favoutie cars?

well to start it off im a big car fanatic and love supercar like the lamborghinis and ferraris. But a few of my favourite cars would have to be the Ford GT, Maserati MC12, Lamborghini Murcielago, Cadillac Escalade, Infiniti QX56, and the BMW 760li. I have many more ill share with you sometime.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I always liked Ferraris.

Ferrari 550 Maranello. The first time I saw it was in Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit. Used it once, and used it forever (like again in the sequal - Need For Speed: High Stakes.)

Here's a pic (turns out that someone happened to copy it from the game):

As you can see, something that sticks out about it is that the front of the car looks like it's smiling, and I always thought that was pretty neat. :laugh:

I also like the Mercedes Benz SLK 500. The Mercedez Benz usually has a nice design:

I also find that Porsche makes some pretty cool cars as well.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Favorite Cars

Everyone there is now 2 threads for favorite cars.I have merged the 2 threads together. everyone needs to check to see if there is all ready a thread before starting new ones.

·
Banned
44 Posts
Favourite car? Lambourghini Murcielago Blue, I dream about getting it but dealerships by my home sell it for minumum $300,000 (rip off) and I can't afford that, my house is 3 times that but still. First car was a Toyota Corrola 1997 White.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
First vehicle 2004 Cadillac Escalade. I could name you hundreds of dream vehicles but a few are: Lamborgihni Murcielago LP640, Maserati MC12, Ford GT, Rolls Royce Phantom, Pagani Zonda, just to name a few, i got hundreds more.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts