Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would win, i think it would be ovechkin, not because hes one of my favs, but because he is Russian.. ALL the russians are just brutes, u saw what afinogenov did to williams, he like twisted him and through him.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Yeah that was good what Afinogenov did :)

Ovechkin b/c he destroyed Briere :(

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
I lost alot of respect for Briere after he speared Ovechkin. What a chickensh*t of a play.

Anyways Ovechkin would probaly win because he bigger and more built IMO and his punches would probaly hurt more than Crosbys punches. But I love em both, 2 incredible talents

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love to fight Crosby, like if you see Crosby, hes like a little (i wanna the word but it will get edited out anyway) but crosby is a "female dog" if you watch the next pittburgh game all he does is just talk "poop" and run away.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
I would have to think that the bigger Ovechkin would beat Crosby.

Ovechkin is 6'2" - 212, so that's 3 inches and 19 pounds over the smaller Crosby at 5'11" - 193.

·
Registered
8 Posts
are you kidding. Ovechkin would kill crosby...... no doubt.

i love them both, but i dont think it would be a contest, Ovechkin is a beast ^__~

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Panoo, no offense but 19 isnt that much more, if you compare two guys and when you consider one is bigger then the others its at least like 30-40 pounds. Being taller in fights sucks, trust me on that.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
faulkner91sf said:
Panoo, no offense but 19 isnt that much more, if you compare two guys and when you consider one is bigger then the others its at least like 30-40 pounds. Being taller in fights sucks, trust me on that.
Yeah, I know what your saying, but when one guy isn't a fighter (In this case Crosby), I think it matters somewhat?

And I know Ovechkin isn't a fighter either, but if push came to shove, I think he could very well hold his own, especially if the opponent was Crosby!!

No offense taken!!! :D

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you cant just say who...you have to give a reason why? I would say Ovechkin in a regular fight but if Ovie went after Crosby, Crosby would prolly two hand him in the face. :cheeky4:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ovechkin would win easily. If you watch both of them play Ovechkin is always throwing his body around so he would probably wouldn't shy from a nice fight either, crosby on the other hand wants a penalty whenever he is hit.

·
Registered
306 Posts
habschick said:
okay well Crosby because he’s Canadian and Canadians are tougher.
I can't agree with that.Those Eastern Euros are tuff as nails.They aren't great fighters on skates but from boxing and MMA I have seen they are no soccer mommies.

I'll say generally tho that Canadians are tuffer than most Americans.And I'm American.

Most Americans will get mouthy,act like they wanna fight and then when they lose,call 9-1-1 so they can start suing you.Of course,that's in the real world,not at a hockey rink.

I think Ovechkin would take Crosby.Sindy wouldn't fight him anyway.

In this 'NEW NHL'[ballet dancing flag football,thanks to Gay Bettyman]we'll NEVER see them go toe to toe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts