Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
We Are All Canucks
Joined
·
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Your Dream Line?

its simple just name your dream line. It has to be players currently playing in the nhl and you need 3-Forwards, 2-defencman, and 1 goalie.
 

·
We Are All Canucks
Joined
·
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forward - Jarome Iginla
Forward - Jason Spezza
Forward - Alexander Ovechkin

Defenseman - Niklas Lindstrom
Defenseman - Dion Phaneuf

Goalie - Roberto Luongo

Honourable Mention: Sidney Crosby (Either Crosby or Spezza i chose Spezza)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,041 Posts
Forward - Dany Heatley
Forward - Sidney Crosby
Forward - Jaromir Jagr

Defence - Scott Neidermayer
Defence - Dion Phaneuf

Goalie - Martin Brodeur
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,455 Posts
Forward - Daniel Briere
Forward - Jaromir Jagr
Forward - Ilya Kovalchuk

Defence - Brian Campbell
Defence - Chris Pronger

Goalie - Marty Turco

These picks are all based on this season and not building a franchise.
 

·
We Are All Canucks
Joined
·
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shookem said:
Forward - Daniel Briere
Forward - Jaromir Jagr
Forward - Ilya Kovalchuk

Defence - Brian Campbell
Defence - Chris Pronger

Goalie - Marty Turco

These picks are all based on this season and not building a franchise.
I like your Brian Campbell pick, The guy is really good. He's reconized as a really good defenseman, but really Campbell should be reconized more cuz the guy is a top defenseman in the league as of now. And he grew up 30 minutes down the highway from me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,455 Posts
Canuck said:
I like your Brian Campbell pick, The guy is really good. He's reconized as a really good defenseman, but really Campbell should be reconized more cuz the guy is a top defenseman in the league as of now. And he grew up 30 minutes down the highway from me.
Yeah, I tried to pick guys that I thought would play together well and make the best unit, not just picking the "best" in the league (although you can argue these guys are that too).

In general, I think the Buffalo players don't get as much hype as they should.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
Forward - Martin Havlat:cool:
Forward - Peter Forsberg
Forward - Dany Heatley

Defenseman - Wade Redden
Defenseman - Dion Phaneuf

Goalie - Mikka Kipprusoff
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
F - J. Jagr
F - I. Kovalchuk
F - S. Crosby

D - N. Lidstrom
D - S. Neidermeyer

G - M. Brodeur



in 5 years...



F - S. Crosby
F - A. Ovechkin
F - J. Spezza
(Hon. Mentions: E. Malkin, V. Lecavalier)

D - B. Campbell
D - Z. Chara
(Hon. Mentions: D. Phaneuf, J. Bouwmeester - if he can ever get out of Florida)

G - R. Luongo
(Hon. Mentions: R. Miller, M.-A. Fleury)

what you guys think?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,455 Posts
jazzdip said:
F - J. Jagr
F - I. Kovalchuk
F - S. Crosby

D - N. Lidstrom
D - S. Neidermeyer

G - M. Brodeur



in 5 years...



F - S. Crosby
F - A. Ovechkin
F - J. Spezza
(Hon. Mentions: E. Malkin, V. Lecavalier)

D - B. Campbell
D - Z. Chara
(Hon. Mentions: D. Phaneuf, J. Bouwmeester - if he can ever get out of Florida)

G - R. Luongo
(Hon. Mentions: R. Miller, M.-A. Fleury)

what you guys think?
I like how you mentioned Vinny Lecavalier and MA Fleury. It looks like a very good lineup, although Bouwmeester??

I'm with you on the Campbell pick, I choose him as well.

Nice post.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,455 Posts
faulkner91sf said:
F- Elias
F- Jagr
F- Afinogenov
D- Zubov
D- Souray
G- Brodeur

what do you guys think?
Not the team I would have picked but to each his own.

I'm not a fan of Elias or Zubov but the others guy I could live with.
 

·
We Are All Canucks
Joined
·
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
faulkner91sf said:
F- Elias
F- Jagr
F- Afinogenov
D- Zubov
D- Souray
G- Brodeur

what do you guys think?
I dont like Zubov there, he used to be ok now he aint that good and hes gettin pretty old and i would say afinogenov and elias have the same style of play so i would have picked someone else. But Souray is a great pick, and you cant lose choosing brodeur and jagr.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
712 Posts
its all about chemistry boys....
you got elias, hes a sniper but he has the skills of a playmaker.

Jagr is a force by himself, and hes good at pretty much every aspect of the game.

Afinogenov I think has one of the top shots in the game today.

Zubov is probably the best guy on the team I THINK because for a small and "old" guy he has the physical game, he never runs out of energy, never gives up on the play. Also has a decent point shot.

Souray well doesnt everyone need a cannon on there team?

brodeur= obvious
 
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Top