Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this in another forum, and it's fun to see what people say! lol

If I won the lotery I would pay off all my parents bills, all mine..then buy whatever I want.... I'd travel alot..and what I really wanna do is go to all 30 NHL cities and watch a game! and visit at the same time! LoL! that would be fun! hehe!! and i'd share of course, depending on how much it was.. if it was 20 million.. i'd for sure give some away to charities :)

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I would travel also all over Europe that would be awesome. I would also visit all NHL cities to see the games, and buy myself an SUV lol. But I obviously wouldn't keep it all to myself either.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
First and foremost, I would pay off all my families debts, then I would travel from one end of Canada to the next, starting in the Yukon, have family there, then I would go to each city that has an NHL team and see a game!!! I guess to do all of this, I would need a new vehicle, not sure if it should be an SUV or car, or maybe I would buy both, and then buy a motor home for the traveling!!!

Boy, it sure feels good to dream!!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Buy firearms and explosives.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I want Gary Bettmans JOB!~ at least i would be a good comissioner!:) ;) then chelios wont have to complain about him.. and we need someone to replace saskin:dunno: :thumbsup:

·
Banned
961 Posts
What If

If i won the lottery i would buy old tiger stadium in detroit and renovate it. and have the baseball team move back there. then i would pay for the demolition of comerica park which is a major dump that has to go.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
oh boy do i wish i had bettmans JOB! I would eliminate all expansion teams!~ then we could get our teams back to the way they should be.....

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
shanny14 said:
oh boy do i wish i had bettmans JOB! I would eliminate all expansion teams!~ then we could get our teams back to the way they should be.....
haha yeah! i know what u mean! lmao go gurl!!!

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
hockey_gurl_13 said:
LMAO! I think we all would, I'd probly have a heartattach
That's me, I'd have a heart attack as well!!! :laugh: So much for winning!!! Oh well, they could bury me in a really expensive casket!!! :laugh:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
panoo2004 said:
That's me, I'd have a heart attack as well!!! :laugh: So much for winning!!! Oh well, they could burring me in a really expensive casket!!! :laugh:
HAHAAA!!!!!

yeah eh?? LMAO!! :p

atleast you'll make your family happier! LOL

1 - 20 of 42 Posts