Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone has a few teams that they absolutely can't stand for whatever reason that it may be.
Regardless of what sport or what league(From pro, to olympic teams)...
What are your most hated teams out there?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In hockey...Russia olympic teams(I can't point a finger on whether it's their cocky attitude or just the fact that i've always hated them..) and the toronto maple leafs.

In basketball...The los angeles lakers ever since shaq left(I can't *stand* Kobe bryant).

In soccer...Italy. *Shakes fist at Materrazzi*

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Soccer: Italy - I can't believe they won .They dived their way all the way to the World Cup. :mad: I remember I kept saying "I hope they don't win", yet the team I wanted to lose most from near the beginning of the tournament ended up winning. Zidane! For crying out loud man.

Basketball: Los Angeles Lakers - I used to not like Shaq and Robert Horry as much as I didn't like Kobe. But after they left, I actually don't mind Shaq at all. He's okay. And Horry... well, he's got my respect. I still don't like Kobe and the Lakers though.

Football: No one really. I'm more of a CFL fan than an NFL fan, so I'm more for supporting the league as a whole on the way up again. With that said, I don't like the Edmonton Eskimoes much, but I stomach it.

Hockey: - I don't comepletely hate a team, but those Philadelphia Flyers can sure get on my nerves. I know most see Ottawa as the Leafs' rival, but I can't see how it's not Philly. Their playoff series against them are always much more brutal than they are with Ottawa. :dunno:

Baseball: I stopped watching a long time ago. No hate there, though hearing about those Yankees and $$$ isn't something to be happy about.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
Hockey: Toronto Maple Leafs. Id like to see them make the playoffs since there a canadian team but they are so overrated and i was raised to be a montreal canadiens fan, and i still stand by that.

Football: Dallas Cowboys, I hate them with a passion.

Basketball: Sacremento Kings, No reason just hate there players.

Baseball: Texas Rangers. Hate those dumb rednecks

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Soccer: Brasil, talk about over rated.
Basketball: The Nets and the Grizzlies.
Football: Eskimos and the Alouettes.
Baseball: The Washington Nationals
Hockey: The Sens and Kings.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Soccer: Arsenal and Manchester. Liverpool too. And Barcelona. I hate those rich clubs. They're not for the local fans anymore; they're huge juggernauts that are more self-interested entities than anything else. I like little clubs like Sheffield and Wrexham more. They're kinda...sweet and friendly....

Basketball: Miami Heat. Any team that has Shaq is automatically my least favorite NBA team.

Football: Dallas Cowboys. Not an NFL fan, really, but they're just so arrogant, with that "America's Team" crap and their trampy-looking cheerleaders.

Hockey: Canadiens, for sure. Same attitude problem as the Cowboys, just translated into French and moved a thousand miles north.

Baseball: Don't care enough about baseball to have a team I hate.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Soccer: Don't watch at all.

Basketball: Don't watch at all.

Football: I watch the CFL, and it has to be Montreal, they have always gotten everything that they ever wanted, fair or unfair to the rest of the league!!

Hockey: All the teams that thought they could buy themselves a cup!!! I think you all know who they are!!!

Baseball: Yankees, with great passion. GO TIGERS!!!​

·
Registered
426 Posts
Soccer: Italy, you can't imagine my frustration after hey won the cup. All the diving in the World Cup realy ruined it.

Hockey: The Toronto Maple Losers( Don't get me started on them please)

Football: don't realy have 1

Basketball: The LA Lakers (i HATE KOBE!)

Baseball: THe Yankees(the always overpay and i like seein them lose always fun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts