Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK I really like this girl @ school and I dont know what the hell I should do.

:dunno: What should I do.:dunno:

Play cool or what????

HELP

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
First off, does she know your alive (figure of speech)?

In other words, do you guys talk or anything now?

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah everyday we do talk for like a long time and I do know her

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not THAT close yet. back up a few "Steps"

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
When you're ready for the big move buy one rose and place it on her desk before she comes to class, hopefully no one will see you do this except the teacher.

If that's too much for right now, talk to her friends about how cool you think she is. Avoid words like "hot" and use words like "unique", "special" and "smart" and then throw it in there that you think she's super cute. It'll get back to her.

When you get a little older I can tell you about some more explict plans that involve red wine and a Ryan Gossling movie.

Don't be a puppy and don't try to be a big dog.

Of course there's always classic lines like:

"I like the way your built" and just sucking your teeth together and saying "dimes" as she walks by.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
shookem said:
When you're ready for the big move buy one rose and place it on her desk before she comes to class, hopefully no one will see you do this except the teacher.

If that's too much for right now, talk to her friends about how cool you think she is. Avoid words like "hot" and use words like "unique", "special" and "smart" and then throw it in there that you think she's super cute. It'll get back to her.

When you get a little older I can tell you about some more explict plans that involve red wine and a Ryan Gossling movie.

Don't be a puppy and don't try to be a big dog.

Of course there's always classic lines like:

"I like the way your built" and just sucking your teeth together and saying "dimes" as she walks by.
RED WINE !!!! Nice :cool:

Thanks

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
IDK, I dont think my parents would allow of it.

I WOULD DEFINETLY THOUGH :D!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts