Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am wondering what you people think is annoying in life, or in another words what your pet peeve is.

Mine is: people who think they are so cool when they use coarse language. Also, people who can't drive! Grr.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My pet peeve.. hmmm.. There is a lot for me.

I think its ppl that don't listen and ask the same question over and over even tho its been anwsered. since I run a forum its gets really annoying anwsering the same question over and over

so thats mine.

·
Registered
94 Posts
People who try to talk to you while you're obviously on the phone with somebody else. *twitches* ...Gah!

People who pass serious gas while on an airplane. Don't you know the air is recycled and dry, thus will stay there for what smells like forever?

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Krazed Kourse said:
People who pass serious gas while on an airplane. Don't you know the air is recycled and dry, thus will stay there for what smells like forever?
I agree but what are you supposed to do? That airplane would can give you bubble gut pretty quickly. I think it's ok as long as looked around all disgusted and are the first to say, "oh man who did that, c'mon people!"

·
Registered
306 Posts
Moderators who are deletion happy.:p

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
One of mine are when people inturupt me in mid sentence and change the subject. or they tell me to shut up and they start talking. that really makes me mad.:mad:

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Vaccums and people coughing. They are the most annoying sounds EVER and hearing them both at once:eek: I also hate when something is blocking a small corner of a tv and i can't see the full screen not sure why that bugs me so much it just does lol

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Amanda said:
Vaccums and people coughing. They are the most annoying sounds EVER and hearing them both at once:eek: I also hate when something is blocking a small corner of a tv and i can't see the full screen not sure why that bugs me so much it just does lol
Wow, how can people stop coughing? If you have a cold, you have to cough!!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
People that throw their money on the counter when they're buying something.

Usually, I get back at them by not putting the change in their hands and throwing it on the counter. It's a little thing but it's the little things that kill, ain't it?

·
Registered
94 Posts
People with bad breath who feel the need to talk 5 inches away from your face. Even worse, if they refuse you offering them a stick of gum. At that point, i'll forget about being polite and just straight up tell you your breath stinks and to back away.

·
Registered
94 Posts
shookem said:
I agree but what are you supposed to do? That airplane would can give you bubble gut pretty quickly. I think it's ok as long as looked around all disgusted and are the first to say, "oh man who did that, c'mon people!"
Go in the washroom. Close the door. Get it all out of your system. Wait a few seconds for it to dissipate, and walk back to your seat.

To me, it's just like passing gas in an elevator, which also happens to be a pet peeve of mine.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Amanda said:
I also hate when something is blocking a small corner of a tv and i can't see the full screen not sure why that bugs me so much it just does lol
Because you don't get to see the "whole picture", that's why. ;)

It bugs me too, especially if it's someone standing in front of the TV. They know that I'm watching it, so why not get out of the way when talking to someone, especially if that someone isn't even me? :dunno:

·
Registered
2 Posts
what really ticks me off is that it's tuesday in canada and our dear t.s.n.(suppositely canadian) is showing buffalo again.s flyers when montreal is playing in calgary ,i guess it,s not worth showing to us .grrrrrrrr i.m gonna cancel that package soon. there i feel better!I think we should show our teams first ,don't you think?

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
habitant said:
what really ticks me off is that it's tuesday in canada and our dear t.s.n.(suppositely canadian) is showing buffalo again.s flyers when montreal is playing in calgary ,i guess it,s not worth showing to us .grrrrrrrr i.m gonna cancel that package soon. there i feel better!I think we should show our teams first ,don't you think?
YES, I AGREE!!!!

TSN loves Buffalo!!!! They always show Buffalo, year after year!!

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
panoo2004 said:
YES, I AGREE!!!!

TSN loves Buffalo!!!! They always show Buffalo, year after year!!
So true. I've noticed that too!

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
BE-LEAF-ABLE said:
So true. I've noticed that too!
It's sickening isn't it? Especially when RDS is showing the Calgary/Montreal game, I mean it's the same network, just in French!!!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
panoo2004 said:
Wow, how can people stop coughing? If you have a cold, you have to cough!!
Ya thats true its just I find it annoying, especially when the person coughs for a few seconds then there's silence then it starts up again lol

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
panoo2004 said:
It's sickening isn't it? Especially when RDS is showing the Calgary/Montreal game, I mean it's the same network, just in French!!!
It is. (As much as I do somewhat enjoy watching the Sabres). If a Canadian team is playing, they should be showing their game.

When a Canadian team is playing another Canadian team, then they should definitely be showing that game.

I don't know. Maybe there's some reason behind their bizarre decisions.... :dunno:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Speaking of coughing. Coughing itself doesn't phase me, but I will go nuts if I see someone coughing with their mouth wide open without even trying to turn away or at least cover their mouth.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts