Hockey Fan Forums banner

What's your grade for the Rangers so far?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • C

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
C. We're doing okay, but not good enough. |It feels like we've been doing a lot worse since we've moved to Buffalo. Maybe because all the "Sabres are great" crap I hear at school. Being around Buffalo kind of makes your team sound shitty. You should hear the crap Buffalo radio and TV stations say about other teams. It's bullshit. They're a little too cocky for Buffalonians.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NYRangersFan4Ever said:
C. We're doing okay, but not good enough. |It feels like we've been doing a lot worse since we've moved to Buffalo. Maybe because all the "Sabres are great" crap I hear at school. Being around Buffalo kind of makes your team sound shitty. You should hear the crap Buffalo radio and TV stations say about other teams. It's bullshit. They're a little too cocky for Buffalonians.
Coming from a Leafs fan, I know what you're talking about. We've got the Sabres, Sens and Canadiens all talking crap about us in our division.

I'd have to say a C as well, although something tells me NY will make a move before the deadline.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
C here as well, considering the players they have, they should be doing a lot better.

Shannahan is about the only player showing up game after game, and you can't win games with only one team member showing up!!!

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is Lundqvist a good enough goalie? I think he is and definatly will be but most of the Rangers roster is getting up there in age.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
NYRangersFan4Ever said:
WOW that sounds fun, what school do you attend??

Anyway I say C b/c they arent the greatest nor the worst, they are in the middle

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
C.

They should be much better, but Lundqvist has let in a ton of oddly weak goals, and Jagr's play hasn't been as great as it was to start off the season.

Shanahan seems to be the leader in New York right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts