Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
hes an excellent player, and im sure will be soon a leader in detroit.. I am hoping to see him become a long time captain and to build the team around him like they did Yzerman.. there maybe a captain for two or three years before zetterberg gets his turn or they may just give it to him..

Hes a great player, and i think he would be a good leader and captain.:) great on ice ability ... I love to watch him!

·
Registered
32 Posts
shanny14 said:
hes an excellent player, and im sure will be soon a leader in detroit.. I am hoping to see him become a long time captain and to build the team around him like they did Yzerman.. there maybe a captain for two or three years before zetterberg gets his turn or they may just give it to him..

Hes a great player, and i think he would be a good leader and captain.:) great on ice ability ... I love to watch him!
I agree 100%. This player is going to be a great captain. I think Lidstrom will get it two years before Zetterberg, but once Zetterberg has it he will be wearing the C until he retires. He is the next great Red Wing.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i love your statement.. but i dont think lids wants to be captain.. seems to me he wouldnt do it.. but hey.. maybe i could be wrong;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think Zetterberg is a prime example of the new look NHL. He's simply awesome!(Wouldn't he look good in a Habs jersey?) I can only dream I guess!

Go Habs Go!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like Zetterberg, infact he carried the Wings in the Playoffs but he can't do it all himself lol. anyways Lidstrom is a great leader, infact I've never really seen Zetts show his Leadership side.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
He's a great player. I know that the comparisons between him and Datsyuk were there when the players first got into the league. I wonder if Detroit will be able to hold onto both of them for the rest of their careers. They're already both entering/are in their prime right now.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
pavel is agood player but he needs stronger wings! he cannot produce with the line he is/was on.. so lets hope that we get some stronger guys so he can penetrate that center ice!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts