Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m a hockey fan who works in the marketing industry. Fortunately I get to work on a hockey sweepstakes for an NHL-sponsor client. In the past we have given away some pretty cool prizes—season tickets, tickets to the Stanley Cup, All Star Game and Season Opener in Europe. I’m trying to figure out what other hockey fans would want as your ultimate hockey dream prize. Any ideas (outside of meeting players)?

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Season tickets are obivous. but how about an autographed stick ? With like the NHL's best of the best e.g Ovechkin, Crosby, Lecaviler, Malkin, Lidstrom etc.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I'd suggest offering the winner a trip where they get to see their team play the first 2 road games in the 1st round. Obviously if their team doesn't make the playoffs they pick another team.

·
Registered
9 Posts
An 8-10 home game luxury box pack.

Pick 8-10 non premium home games (games during the week or against lesser opponents that are less likely to sell out) and give away a luxury box for those games.

The boxes wouldn't sell out for those games anyway. And the prize is big enough to have a profound effect on the winner. Plus, since it's a luxury box, he can bring some friends and family and get them hooked on the home team as well.

It's a win/win for everybody.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts