Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow the canes are not looking good perhapes it is a hang over after winning the cup or maybe some of the players are not motivated right now after all they did just win the Cup and thats they play hockey right. It could be that most players have their big contracts now and are living the live. The South east is a odd divison. Not many people show up to the games and when they do it when the team is in the playoffs then they win the cup and the next year are big busts. Hopefully gor Canes Fans they dont end up like Tampa

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
If anyone thought the Canes were going to repeat this year, well, I hate to say it, but I'm afraid they are all dreaming!!!

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
It doesn't look good. Is it the injuries to Kaberle and Stillman?

They have a nice core, but it seems as if the pieces on the outside aren't strong enough to hold things together at the moment.

For some reason though, I expect them to be much better in the last half of the season.

And Ward hasn't looked good... at least not in the goals that I've seen. He looked terrible on that shootout goal against Briere. He barely moved. :dunno:

But of course, it is early in the season.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts