• Many Legace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think truly deserves the Vezina trophy this year in the NHL?

My pick: Mikka Kiprusoff. Although he resigned from Finland in the olympics he is still the best goalie in the league for the past two years. He is an awesome goalie considering he was a back up for San Jose five years ago. Look at all the way he has come. He deserves this award more than Brodeur.

410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Grr. I voted Mathieu Garon when I ment Mikka Kiprusoff. Lundqvist is very over rated. People think he is going to win both the Vezina and Calder. I think the Calder goes to Ovechkin and the Vezina to the goalie with the most shut outs. Lundqvist I don't think has the most shut outs this year. He however has contributed to increasing the Rangers game. Same with the Czech Connection in New York.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Definitely going for Kipru. He has been awesome year long, and is the only reason Calgary has gotten to the playoffs. Hell, he could make it for the Hart. I watched the last game the Avs played against Calgary, we beat them as far as regular offensive power goes, but their last line of defense upset us. He can turn the tide of the game.

·
Registered
22 Posts
definatly kipper he's got the strongest stance and composure of any goalie. Well it showed last year he basically lead the flamers to the final. Although I think Ray Emery might have a chance he had an amazing season as well even though he has a strong team in front of him that goalie has alot of confidence.. so ill go either kipper of emery..

-canuckhead-

·
Registered
46 Posts
Mikka Kiprusoff.
He has had an outstanding season.
The flames dont score many goals so he's got to come to play every night in irder to win.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts