Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so what does your username mean? some around here are obvious.. some arent.. if you want to tell everyone why you have the username or what it means, go ahead, and post it.:D

mine is obvious.:)

·
Registered
229 Posts
NICEGUY said:
LOL.. mine is pretty easy. :) Clearly im a niceguy :D

I mean, thats what people tell me. Then again there's other names they use for me once in a while that i cant use on here :laugh:
I can think of a few.:cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
shanny14 said:
:laugh: i think we all have names like that.
I have know idea what you could mean by that. I have never generated any kind of ill-meaning names. ;)

Well, Im a big Wings fan, therefore wingsnut, Stevie is my favourite player, therefore 19. put them together and you get wingsnut19

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL my worst one was lorna doone.. dont ask.. its after the stupid cookie :laugh:

i never had an ill name.. i meant like mean ones like.. circus freak ect.. lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
I heard an English guy say in a movie once
"He's a Bomdigity" and I loved it ever since.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Well, my username here is pretty obvious. On all the other forums I'm on, aside from mmaforum.com, I'm rabbitman. On mmaforum.com, I'm Royce Gracie, because he's still the best. As for rabbitman, well, my first car was a VW rabbit, and I haven't looked for any other cars since. I've owned 9 since then, some of them parts cars, but most ran awesome. I've actually got 2 in my driveway right now.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
my user name Canuck stands for Im a proud canadian. Canuck means a canadian and I love the Vancouver Canucks hockey team. same with Montreal and Ottawa.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts