3,799 Posts
Parise the secret weapon for the usa.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Bobby Ryan is the best American player I think he had a hell of a game today, Miller looked shakey at times playing the puck. It was a good physical game, Backes hits with his hands up in ppl's faces and neck he could of had a couple easy penalties the refs didnt see. The swiss looked good defensively.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Parise the secret weapon for the usa.
I'd hardly call him a secret. He's the best goal scorer on our team. Our secret weapon is probably Ryan Callahan. He's a physical player who can also score. He plays both end well, and not a lot of people know him

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
I'd hardly call him a secret. He's the best goal scorer on our team. Our secret weapon is probably Ryan Callahan. He's a physical player who can also score. He plays both end well, and not a lot of people know him[/QU

He's a secret weapon because he can deke and dangle the crap out of goaltenders on a breakaway. That's what i mean't for him being a secret weapon. Callahan i saw was hard hitting in the opener. But no points, the secondary scorers like Backes,Malone,and Bobby Ryan. Parise wasn't a secret weapon in that game though. If push comes to shove he's going to have to be great.

·
Premium Member
6,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
He's a secret weapon because he can deke and dangle the crap out of goaltenders on a breakaway. That's what i mean't for him being a secret weapon. Callahan i saw was hard hitting in the opener. But no points, the secondary scorers like Backes,Malone,and Bobby Ryan. Parise wasn't a secret weapon in that game though. If push comes to shove he's going to have to be great.
This isn't how a secret weapon works. A secret weapon would be either an unknown or something that the opponents aren't thinking is important but can hurt you.

Parise isn't unknown. And the opponents know how important Parise is to the United States offense.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
VICE™;579187 said:
This isn't how a secret weapon works. A secret weapon would be either an unknown or something that the opponents aren't thinking is important but can hurt you.

Parise isn't unknown. And the opponents know how important Parise is to the United States offense.

Hey it wasn't me that that named him the "secret weapon" I'm just supporting. Alright.?

·
Premium Member
1,164 Posts
Well I saw something on NHL.com that called Parise the secret weapon of Team USA... maybe that's where he picked that up.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
I'd hardly call him a secret. He's the best goal scorer on our team. Our secret weapon is probably Ryan Callahan. He's a physical player who can also score. He plays both end well, and not a lot of people know him[/QU

But that's not a secret. It's a weapon for sure but it's not going to be a secret to anyone. The whole world knows he's our best goal scorer.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
41 - 60 of 212 Posts