Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Joined
·
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rick_Nash said:
LOL who drinks wine during a hockey game LOL. just joking, but serisouly
By reading your "great" grammar and "smart" threads on other forums on the internet I sure think you are old enough to drink beer and wine. No offence, but judging your grammar you look like you are 12 to 14, not 19. Plus if your 19 why do you have a picture of Bobby Hull?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
229 Posts
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
By reading your "great" grammar and "smart" threads on other forums on the internet I sure think you are old enough to drink beer and wine. No offence, but judging your grammar you look like you are 12 to 14, not 19. Plus if your 19 why do you have a picture of Bobby Hull?
If you can't say anything nice, STFU. If you want to smack talk, I'll post a link for you, and you can go smack talk there with all the other 16 year old losers.
 
Joined
·
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HabsRule said:
If you can't say anything nice, STFU. If you want to smack talk, I'll post a link for you, and you can go smack talk there with all the other 16 year old losers.
I get mad when people try to act so smart but deep down they aren't that smart. People should be their selves. By the way, sorry Queen Latifah.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
229 Posts
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
I get mad when people try to act so smart but deep down they aren't that smart. People should be their selves. By the way, sorry, Queen Latifah.
You're Queen Latifah? Damn, can I have your autograph?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
229 Posts
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
I said you are. And I don't go around acting like a nimrod saying I listen to Dora The Explorer.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You really can't read can you. I know you are but what am I? I said you are, BLAH BLAH BLAH.
 
Joined
·
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I already suggested that this should be a part of hockeyforum. Anyways the first ever article to hit trash talk threads! Why the Canucks suck!

-Crawford shows no disciplin; Nanny 911 needs to come and help him out.
-Naslund, Bertuzzi, Morrison, and Linden suck at hockey and are over payed.
-When was the last time the Canucks won?
-The only good line on the Canucks is the second line.

Canucks suck. I can list a million more grudges I have against their club this year and their roster this year.
 
Joined
·
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HabsRule said:
Don't worry, I love the smack talk. My favorite, well almost favorite pastime.:laugh:
No wonder you have little intelligence. You remind me of this person on another forum called "Guy Lafleur." "Guy Lafleur" didn't last long because he would make threats and make fun of the people who expressed opinions. He is banned for ever after threatening me and three other members. You remind me a lot like him. But I know you can change. You demonstrate some intelligence but sometimes you don't. You don't perceive yourself to who you are. You say to people smoke herb and you say in the what song thread that your listening to Dora the Explorer and acting like a hooligan. Try to act more civil if you want respect around here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,140 Posts
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
No wonder you have little intelligence. You remind me of this person on another forum called "Guy Lafleur." "Guy Lafleur" didn't last long because he would make threats and make fun of the people who expressed opinions. He is banned for ever after threatening me and three other members. You remind me a lot like him. But I know you can change. You demonstrate some intelligence but sometimes you don't. You don't perceive yourself to who you are. You say to people smoke herb and you say in the what song thread that your listening to Dora the Explorer and acting like a hooligan. Try to act more civil if you want respect around here.

creditbility goes down by people who constantly fight on here. im not pointing any names out. but theres is people on here that like to start arguements.

maybe if people on here would practice what they preach there would be alot more kindness directed towards them instead of uncivilized trashing. make sense?:dunno: i wish people would look in their own back yard before trashing/ judging others.

PS: to masterof hockey knowledge nice recovery, on the post total. it really bothered you that i was higher in post than you; heaven forbid.. jeeze. i come in here and you have almost something in every thread. wayyy too much time on your hands their , Cheif. (just playing on the name cheif )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
229 Posts
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
No wonder you have little intelligence. You remind me of this person on another forum called "Guy Lafleur." "Guy Lafleur" didn't last long because he would make threats and make fun of the people who expressed opinions. He is banned for ever after threatening me and three other members. You remind me a lot like him. But I know you can change. You demonstrate some intelligence but sometimes you don't. You don't perceive yourself to who you are. You say to people smoke herb and you say in the what song thread that your listening to Dora the Explorer and acting like a hooligan. Try to act more civil if you want respect around here.
ROFLMAO. Man are you high on yourself. I'm not on any other hockey forums. Just car forums. Oh and I have kids, so a fair bit of the time, yeah, Dora is on while I'm surfing. Acting like a hooligan?! LOL, man, what are you 70 years old? Who the hell says hooligan? Look, I'm not the one who goes around correcting peoples spelling and grammar. Here's a news flash NO ONE CARES if something is mispelled. All I said to you was
HabsRule said:
Hey, if you're going to try and flame people, make sure it's someone who's not a mod of a site where they have a smack talk section. If you don't have anything constructive to say, SHUT UP. No one cares. Spelling, grammar, no one comes here to be corrected by internet tough guys. You want to come correct my grammar, I'll give you a time a date of when I'll be racing, and you can come to the track. Face to face. Oh, wait, I might be coming to BC this year, I'll come to you.
Oh, and if you're going to edit a quote to read what you want it to, learn to do it properly. dumbass
And then I see you actually went back and changed you post. LAME. I've had enough of you. Mr immature internet grammar/spelling nazi.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
961 Posts
Flaming And Personel Attacks

Hello everyone. i created this thread today so that everyone can have a thread to just have fun and post.BUT i dont want to see any FLAMING AND PERSONEL ATTACKS against other members here.now the ADMIN here at our board is watching this and is aware of whats going on here.again to everyone enjoy this thread but i do not want to see anymore of this stuff here.Donald Moderator.
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top