Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should have a trash talk forum. In this place people post who and what they despise in the NHL or in junior hockey leagues. Their should be no flaming other members or coarse language in this section. This forum should be added because I find the Trash Talk forum unique. It focuses on people's opinions on certain aspects of the NHL. This forum may sound offensive but it is good for people who like to express their opinions and be a little controversial. I hope this thread will be added.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Bettman!!

OK, I'm going to Rant here, it's all about BETTMAN!!!
This man is nothing but a WEASEL!! Everytime I hear him SPEAK
He should just keep his mouth ZIPPED!!!

Why the hell did they hire a basketball commissioner to be a hockey commissioner? This man is trying to make hockey look like basketball on ice!!

Since he's been in, we've had 2 lockouts, rule changes every year, expands the league to cities that have no idea what hockey is, he hates Canada (you can tell by his actions when anyone from Canada asks him a question), and what's with putting the benches on the same side (only a
would do something like that), oh ya, he is the DICKHEAD!!!
I wish I could go
and he'd be gone!!!

I better stop at that!!!

·
Banned
961 Posts
Bettman

panoo2004 said:
OK, I'm going to Rant here, it's all about BETTMAN!!!
This man is nothing but a WEASEL!! Everytime I hear him SPEAK
He should just keep his mouth ZIPPED!!!

Why the hell did they hire a basketball commissioner to be a hockey commissioner? This man is trying to make hockey look like basketball on ice!!

Since he's been in, we've had 2 lockouts, rule changes every year, expands the league to cities that have no idea what hockey is, he hates Canada (you can tell by his actions when anyone from Canada asks him a question), and what's with putting the benches on the same side (only a
would do something like that), oh ya, he is the DICKHEAD!!!
I wish I could go
and he'd be gone!!!

I better stop at that!!!
I agree with you about bettman and those cities that the NHL has no business being in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts