Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Behn Wilson,Al Secord,Keith Magnuson.Mags lost a lot but nobody had more guts.

Altho Proberts prime years were not in Chicago,I still loved watching his fights there as everytime he landed a punch they made a drumbeat noise over the p.a. syatem.:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jgdeadrabbit said:
Behn Wilson,Al Secord,Keith Magnuson.Mags lost a lot but nobody had more guts.

Altho Proberts prime years were not in Chicago,I still loved watching his fights there as everytime he landed a punch they made a drumbeat noise over the p.a. syatem.:D
Nice list there jg...How about 7 more names to round off the list?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
306 Posts
Hamilton Tiger said:
Nice list there jg...How about 7 more names to round off the list?
I was just working on that as I mis-read the title.Damm comp locked up.:mad: My dum.I'm allowed one mistake a day.:D

Bobby Hull
Curt Fraser
Jim Pappin
Whitey Stapleton
Eric Nesterenko
Dave Logan

And one to get ya thinkin':George 'Hully' Gee.I have a personal reason for his selection.:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jgdeadrabbit said:
I was just working on that as I mis-read the title.Damm comp locked up.:mad: My dum.I'm allowed one mistake a day.:D

Bobby Hull
Curt Fraser
Jim Pappin
Whitey Stapleton
Eric Nesterenko
Dave Logan

And one to get ya thinkin':George 'Hully' Gee.I have a personal reason for his selection.:thumbsup:
Some interesting names you got there on your list...Bobby Hull I had the pleasure of meeting in person not too long ago here in Hamilton.....care to share the "personal reason" for your selection of Geirge 'Hully' Gee?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's my list:

Denis Savard
Bobby Hull
Stan Mikita
Tony Esposito
Doug Wilson
Al Secord
Dennis Hull
Chris Chelios
Ed Belfour
Dirk Graham

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Keith Brown
Jimmy Waite
Greg Millen
Bobby Hull
Denis Savard
Steve Larmer
Trent Yawney
Martin Havlet
Michael Goulet
Tuomo Ruutu
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top