Hockey Fan Forums banner

This article got me so steamed...

539 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Brody30 
#1 ·
For all you Devils fan who read this, I am confident you will agree Martin Brodeur, when taken in large doses (over the course of the season) is the best goaltender in the league. Take into consideration the "New NHL" turns average skill players into 30 goal scorers, goaltending is now at a premium more than ever. Amplifying my point is the case of several very good goalies of years gone by, namely Patrick Lalime, Evgeni Nabakov, and to a less extent J.S. Gigiere, were mortal at best and terrible in most spots. This article, naturally by an American, says Brodeur is not even in the top ten most valuable in the league. Please let me know what you think about it. As an American, I'm ashamed my fellow countrymen blew this opportunity to give Marty is due. I appologize for him and assure you he has a rather nasty e-mail awaiting his arrival to the office tomorrow.

Ales Hemsky, Alexei Kovalev, Alex Ovechkin, National Hockey League - CBS SportsLine.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.