Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty sure my dad attended this game sure would like to find out the month and day this game was played.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Montreal maroons and DETROIT looks like 2-1 Wings

Regards,
famousbill

Attachments

·
Banned
961 Posts
Program

famousbill said:
Pretty sure my dad attended this game sure would like to find out the month and day this game was played.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Montreal maroons and DETROIT looks like 2-1 Wings

Regards,
famousbill
Its hard to tell anything from those photos, they are real small.

·
Banned
961 Posts
famousbill said:

Regards,
famousbill
Here is the date 1-24-1937 detroit 2 montreal maroons 1. at olympia stadium.:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your good

Great job pizza and a beer for you and 2 tickets centre ice Cup Final - All Wings all the way
Thanks
famousbill

·
Banned
961 Posts
Program

famousbill said:
Hope this is better
The were 2 games with montreal that ended 2-1 detroit at olympia in 1937. i posted the date of the montreal maroons game in the post above. the canadiens game was played on 11-14-1937. hope this info helps. Donald.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Wouldn't know a good place to find more of these and what I might expect to pay. Kinda like it. Wanna roomfull of em

famousbill

·
Banned
961 Posts
Red Wings Programs

famousbill said:
Wouldn't know a good place to find more of these and what I might expect to pay. Kinda like it. Wanna roomfull of em

famousbill
You can look on ebay for old hockey programs but expect to pay alot for them.if you want to look at program covers for olympia stadium programs of the 1960s and 1970s checkout these two websites.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theoldredbarn

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theoldredbarn2
these 2 groups are my groups. Donald.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts