Hockey Fan Forums banner

781 - 786 of 786 Posts

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Apr 08
6,349 Posts
Haven't been on the forum much lately. What's new here?

Went to Montreal to see the Flyers beat the Habs back in December. That was a fun trip. Expecting child #2 in July. Just finished scoping this little .260 Remington.

At under 8 lbs, it should make a nice walking around gun.

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Apr 08
6,349 Posts
The electric brewery is so close to being finished. A cleaning and leak test tomorrow. Hopefully brewing the last weekend in May. Stand is getting sand blasted and powder coated in early June.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #785
Put the system to work today...10 gallon batch. First all grain and first electric.

Into the temp controlled fridge. 68*...
Holy jeez Kratzer you've gone nuts! You went from home brewing to a brewery! Love it!

It's me, Rusty Badcock, changed my screen name some moons ago.

I will snap some shots of my home built keggorator, you should get a kick out of that!

later
z

·
HF-MOTM Winner - Apr 08
6,349 Posts
Holy jeez Kratzer you've gone nuts! You went from home brewing to a brewery! Love it!

It's me, Rusty Badcock, changed my screen name some moons ago.

I will snap some shots of my home built keggorator, you should get a kick out of that!

later
z
I have a 1940s GE fridge that's awaiting some holes to put my Perlick taps into. Just been busy getting ready for the birth of my son, which happened on Saturday. Having a blast with my new Pentax K-5 and some old school manual lenses. These are straight out of the camera. I haven't messed with them in Lightroom yet.

781 - 786 of 786 Posts