Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Comrie will be average for the Oilers, but he can't ruin the dressing room this time Badat. He isn't some young potential who is supposed to be the next face of the team, hes ****ty old 2nd or 3rd line Comrie. Someone will just punch him in the face again if he steps out of line.

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Comrie will be average for the Oilers, but he can't ruin the dressing room this time Badat. He isn't some young potential who is supposed to be the next face of the team, hes ****ty old 2nd or 3rd line Comrie. Someone will just punch him in the face again if he steps out of line.
Something make you think he might step out of line, did he ever with the Sens?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Comrie is playing amazing with O'Sullivan. 7 pts in 3 games. I know its preseason, but very few players in the league are doing as well as he is.

I think this was a great signing and Comrie will defidently be a top 6 forward. If Quinn decides to have 3 offensive lines and 1 gritty tough line then I wouldn't mind seeing Comrie, Stone and O'Sullivan as a line.

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Comrie is playing amazing but Jokinen, playing in his second pre-season game, added a goal and two assists and has six points in the two games. Not that I'm just picking out a Flame but others in the NHL do have these kinda numbers in the pre-season.​

·
Registered
108 Posts
Comrie is playing amazing but Jokinen, playing in his second pre-season game, added a goal and two assists and has six points in the two games. Not that I'm just picking out a Flame but others in the NHL do have these kinda numbers in the pre-season.​
I know that. Thats why I said very few NHL players instead of no other nhl player.

I wonder when Comrie will get a goal... he almost got 1 in the game against the Panthers but O'Sullivan got it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts